torsional property "C" as listed in 'aisc hss connection manual'

 In order to have better torsional resistance from a steel girder, curved in
plan, I am trying to use a wide flange section with side plates (thus
converting it into a box section). I plan to follow the same procedure given
in AISC HSS connection manual. However, while computing equivalent torsional
properties of this built-up section, I do not find any procedure to
calculate 'torsion property C' as listed in pages 1-12 thru 1-55 of AISC
manual. Does anyone know how to calculate 'C' value of a built-up section?
Thank you for your kind attention. Sincerely,

Sandip Guha