Re: Further to: Recent Ruling by Calif. BOPELs

"Ron O. Hamburger" wrote:

> With regard to the posts, re Texas law - clearly this addresses the same issue
> (probably from a previous dispute of similar nature). It is a far more formal
> procedure than what has typically been used in California, which is only to sign
> documents that are to be relied upon.

Having functioned as an EOR under the Texas rules for over ten years, though, I can assure you that their lack of ambiguity is a
good thing. Just put the standard disclaimer into your drawing. Don't have to sign it, just make sure your name and P.E. number
appears.

You're done, and no worrying about the implications.