Re: AutCAD DWG to PDF?

>You need to use Adobe Acrobat.
Too true. Acrobat lets you include color and is transparently
cross-platform. It's also compressed, so technophobe clients don't have
to get someone to figure out what un-Zip means. You can protect the
document against unauthorized editing or even printing and you can
encipher it and sign it digitally. Acrobat has all the advantages of
faxing plus a few more and none of the disadvantages. Another cool thing
is that you can make any URL into a live link.

For the Mac(I assume it works the same way in Windoze) you make anything
into a pdf file from the 'Print' menu pic. Print the doc to a file,
choosing the Acrobat PDF option. It works with any program including my
FEA software.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw