Re: Concrete Design Software/Steel Design Software

They are now owned by Eaglepoint software.  Last I investigated, the software
was still DOS based, although my understanding is that this has recently
changed.  Although I used the software extensively right out of school, I have
since given up on their products, as I've been using Windows exclusively since
1996.

Has anyone looked at Xsteel, by Tekla (Finland)?  What do you think?