Re: base plates subject to uplift

The source is 2nd ed. LRFD vol 2 p 11-57, table 11-3.

The purpose of larger bolt holes is to allow for perpetual contractor screw-ups
in placement of anchor bolts.  The larger holes necessitiate plate washers.

While you're at it, you better update your Cb (beam bending coefficient)
equation.

ASD!  Well, I never!.....................