Re: Where are we headed?

Where do you WANT to go?  Challenge: list one place you want to be and a
way to get there (our own little 5 step program...)

Such as:

Goal: Cleaner Code

1.  All changes must be supported by research (Similar to ACI)
2.  All proposed changes shall be posted on internet with reasoning and
sponsors name.
3.  At least (5) actual buildings with sample calculations of each
material should be submitted showing use and intent of proposed change.
Compare with existing buildings to show how change effects real world
situation.
4.  Any change unable to drum up enough support to do the above, won't
be proposed for voting.
5. Publish sample calculations *before* code is adopted.

Jake Watson, E.I.T.
Salt Lake City, UT

Any other takers?