Vermont license, anyone?

I have a small retail T.I. project (Vitamin World) in an existing mall space
in Vermont that I need someone with a Vermont license to review, stamp, and
sign ASAP. Our firm has done about 75 of these Vitamin World stores over the
last 18 months, so the plans are field tested for clarity, etc. The
architectural firm, in New Jersey, is one of the largest and best at
nationwide retail (The Tricarico Group). So I would say that this is a safe
bet for any interested parties.

If anyone is interested, please contact me at my private e-mail address at
grileype(--nospam--at)aol.com, or call us at 661 287 5800.

Thanks in advance

Greg Riley PE

PS Any leads to someone with the license is appreciated.