Re: HSS connection manual

The Hollow Structural Sections Connections Manual has a black cover.  It is a
stand alone manual similar in format to the ASD and LRFD Manuals.  The section
properties are for sections that were produced in 1997.  Section properties
differ from those in both the ASD and LRFD Manuals because they are calculated
based on the "Design Wall Thickness" which is 93% of the "Nominal Wall
Thickness".  The manual's HSS specification is a supplement to the LRFD
specification.

Rick Drake, SE
Fluor Daniel, Aliso Viejo, CA

Albert Meyer <Ameyer(--nospam--at)martinaia.com> on 06/19/2000 09:41:32 AM