RE: Recommended Reading, Part 2 of 2

Robert,

Your response to Jake's first point/question interests me.

A question back about your response...

What in a MSE (graduate degree) gives the ability to a person to exhibit
the desired qualities that you list that prevents a person with only a BSE
from exhibiting those same qualities?

All the qualities that you listed are things that are learned on the
"job".

Just my thoughts...

Scott Maxwell