From: Albert Meyer [mailto:Ameyer(--nospam--at)martinaia.com]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2000 9:42 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: HSS connection manual

Does the HSS connection manual include tables of additional HSS sections
not found in the steel manual, or is this a separate publication?  I've
seen reference on the list of a "black book" for HSS, and I was
wondering if these are two different publications.

Albert J. Meyer, Jr., P.E.
Martin-Espenlaub Engineering