Re: HSS connection manual

I would assume that the "black book" does refer to the HSS connections
manual since that book has a black (or very dark gray cover).

more sections than the ASD or LRFD manual.  However, it does not include
vary many more than my 2nd edition LRFD...only a 32x32 and 32x30.  It does
contain quite a few more than my ASD manual.

Hope this helps,

Scott Maxwell