RE: Recommended Reading, Part 2 of 2

Scott,

In response......

<SNIP>
>What in a MSE (graduate degree) gives the ability to a person to exhibit
>the desired qualities that you list that prevents a person with only a BSE
>from exhibiting those same qualities?
<SNIP>

Nothing.  I never said than you would have to have an MSE to exhibit these
qualities; I was merely answering the question.  It has been my experience,
in the majority of cases, that individuals who continue onward in their
academic career seem to possess these traits.  That does not preclude the
fact that others may continue to develop engineering knowledge (through
individual classes or via self-study) and possess similar traits;  my only
observation is that I find it to be a rarity instead of the norm.

Robert C. Rogers, PE