RE: OMF in low seismic zones

Charlie,

Thanks for the info.

I actually have the 1997 Seismic Provisions and the 1999 Supplement, but
since Michigan is basically seismically dead (typically, Av & Aa < 0.05 or
at 0.05) I just have bothered to force some time to read them...yet.  Most
of the job my company does is in Michigan, thus wind generally governs
(except for heavy concrete structures which are rare).  Also, I was just
plain lazy and new that you would have the answer! <grin>

Thanks,

Scott Maxwell