RE: OMF in low seismic zones

Harold,

Thanks for the info.  I am aware of the New Madrid zone...unfortunitely, I
don't often get to do real seismic design, just the Mickey Mouse (tm)
stuff here in Michigan (see my other post).  Who knows some day I might
move out West...Seattle calls to me every once and a while.

Unfortunity, I don't know who the present was for the seminar in Detroit,
although I suspect that Dave Ruby may have been involved (he was listed as
one of the possible presenters).  I was unable to attend...my company paid
for someone else to go, and I didn't have the $$$ in my own personal
budget right now...but I would have liked to have gone.  If you really
want to know who presented, I can ask the person who went.  Let me know.

Thanks,

Scott Maxwell