Re: Recommended Reading, Part 2 of 2

	I have posed this question to a number of people in the past, and I
always get different answers.  Lets say you are hiring an engineer and
you have three candidates:

1. B.S. Degree with 4 years office experience and a P.E., maybe an S.E.
2. M.S. Degree with 2 years office experience, maybe an P.E.
3. Ph.D. No office experience

Which one do you hire? - I would put salaries on them if I thought I
would be even close, but I have no idea about CA salaries.

Jake Watson, E.I.T.
Salt Lake City, UT