Re: Who wants to be a doctor?

Acie

I wish I had read your original draft......emotions are good!!

I am in engineering because I love it.......I grew up around
construction....didnt know exactly what I wanted to do after high
school..so I did a trade....an associates degree..then my
BEng...working and studying at the same time was a great way to
apply what you learnt..as you learnt it....

As an immigrant.....I am here for the reason you stated(the same
reason people immigrate to Australia).

However...I am confused...as a country that has developed so
many new technologies, there is the reluctance, almost isolationist
attitude toward adopting the metric system (global market) Limit
state design of steel...etc...(sorry..couldnt resist myself for a
minute)

I better get off my soap box before I get excommunicated from the
list...

Peter McCormack