Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Reference Requirements for CA PE Test

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I am an EIT in Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA area thinking of taking the California PE test in October.  I have read on the California Board of Engineers web page that I need four references, but it is unclear how many of them must be licensed.  In Oregon and Washington, only one of references must be licensed.  Is that the case in California, or do all my references need to be licensed?
Thanks for your responses.
Scott T. Ogren, EIT
John W. Parkin Engineering
500 Washington St.
Vancouver, WA  98660
(360) 694-8378 ext. 102
(360) 694-3376 fax