Re: Concentrated Loads on Concrete Walls

If you are using the empirical wall formula (section 14), then it is valid
as long as the eccentricity is less than t/6. I assume then the formula
has this minimum eccentricity built into it already. If you can't use
the empirical formula then you use section 10 and apply the minimum
eccentricity only if the wall is slender.