RE: Who wants to be a doctor?

Robert

<SNIP>
Careful here..... your experience with graduate school may not be the same
as others.  It truly depends on the competence of who was teaching you and
their background.  Quality of the teacher means a lot.  Don't generalize
your experience to everbody's experience...
The only points to my comments here are be careful how you generalize.....
and realize there's a lot more going on than folks trying to "limit" or
"exclude" the people in our profession.
<SNIP>

Doesn't this also apply to undergraduate schools?  I think we can agree
that it is not the degree.