Re: Who wants to be a doctor?

That reminds me...

Can anyone either confirm or squelch the rumour that a significant
percentage of the work on our beloved RISA is being done outside of the
U.S. of A.?

If so, Bruce, is this *quality-driven*, or *dollar-driven*?

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561

> From: David Hall <Dahl(--nospam--at)deainc.com>
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: Who wants to be a doctor?
> Date: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 12:34 PM
>

> And finally about hiring someone outside the US to do Engineering work
because they are cheaper.  Well what do you think about Engineers like
myself who work on designs outside the US.  Wasn't the firm who hired the
"Russians" a software firm?  Wasn't there an individual named Adolph who
preached the same thing.  Sounds like someone is a little insecure.