Re: Who wants to be an engineer?

My question is this:

How many of these sorts of jobs are there available, vs. the "run of the mill", "roll up your sleeves and get dirty" sorts of job?

We're putting out MSes and Ph.D.s like there's no tomorrow. Is it reasonable to think that all of them (and I think you have to
consider a good number of them are reasonably proficient in the advanced topics they've learned) are going to work on mammoth,
ground-breaking, "they said it couldn't be done" engineering projects?

I submit that a good majority of them think so.

Is this reality?