Re: yield strength of A706 rebar

It is down here in LA/Orange county.  We get it all the time in sizes
down to D3 for lab work.  We don't have to ask for a special mill
run, either.  Can't comment on comparative prices versus other specs.

HTH,

Charley
--
Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu