RISA - was: Who wants to be a doctor?

I have been working closely with RISA for a number of years and have not seen
any indication that their work is being done offshore.  I know that Bruce still
does a good portion of the programming.  Bruce has a couple of good engineers
working on the RISA products with him at their Lake Forest office.

I think the bottom line is the quality.   That is one of the main things I look
for.  They (still) put together solid products which are well supported.

Ed Haninger
Fluor Daniel
Aliso Viejo, CA

"Fountain Conner" <fconner(--nospam--at)pcola.gulf.net> on 06/20/2000 07:42:55 PM