From: David Adie [mailto:dadie(--nospam--at)bjgse.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 1:11 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: engineering books

I have seen some people mention Roark's Stress and Strain formulas book.  A
typical price around the internet is around $85.00.

Is this book worth it?

If one doesn't like backwards d's and funny s's, what other books do you
structural engineers feel are invaluable?

Thank you in advance to anyone who responds.

david adie