Re: structural engineering license in Oregon

You should be able to get the details from their web site:
http://osbeels.org/

Oregon does now have a SE licensing requirement for certain
structures.  Check the news bulletins for details.

Tarno Coleman, PE
Plan Check Engineer
503.566.3964
e-mail: tcoleman(--nospam--at)mail.open.org
Marion County Building Inspection
PO Box 14500, Salem, Oregon  97309

tcoleman(--nospam--at)mail.open.org

>>> Scott E Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu> 06/22/00 08:28AM >>>
Can someone provide me with a brief description of the licensing
requirements for structural engineers in Oregon?  Is it a PE or a SE
license?  Which exams are used?  Experience requirements?

Thanks,

Scott Maxwell, PE, SE