2000 IBC

Michael,

I don't think your client can pick and choose codes.  You need to contact
the municipality that has jurisdiction for your project and find out what
code is legally binding.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Duke/Fluor Daniel

---------------------- Forwarded by Tom Hunt/DFD on 06/22/2000 12:11 PM

"Ritter, Mike" <mritter(--nospam--at)lgt.lg.com> on 06/22/2000 07:54:05 AM