Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: structural engineering license in Oregon

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Visit for the requirements for obtaining your engineering
license in Oregon.  The answer is a little bit complicated.  They require
the NCEES Struc I and Struc II exams to obtain a structural engineering
license, but it is a 'PE' rather than an 'SE'.  They also seem to be a
little bit pricier than some other states.

Laura Kannady, P.E.
Project Engineer

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott E Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 9:28 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)
Subject: structural engineering license in Oregon

Can someone provide me with a brief description of the licensing
requirements for structural engineers in Oregon?  Is it a PE or a SE
license?  Which exams are used?  Experience requirements?


Scott Maxwell, PE, SE