Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: structural engineering license in Oregon

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Oregon now makes a distinction between PE and SE...similar to California
but, of course, not identical.

For complete licensing information, visit the Oregon State Board Web Page at  You can download all the forms to apply for examination,
comity, and all branches.

Good luck.

Larry Oeth PE
Portland, OR
----- Original Message -----
From: Scott E Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 8:28 AM
Subject: structural engineering license in Oregon

> Can someone provide me with a brief description of the licensing
> requirements for structural engineers in Oregon?  Is it a PE or a SE
> license?  Which exams are used?  Experience requirements?
> Thanks,
> Scott Maxwell, PE, SE