Canada Snow Load

'Just got a call from a client who is writing an equipment spec for a job
near Kenora (sp), Canada.  He says it's just north of International Falls,
Minnesota.

I know the local building official is the place to check, but can one of
you give me a handle on something he can use for his preliminaries.

I'm guessing somewhere between 50 and 70 psf.

Just as a chuckle...  He left word on my answering machine and asked if I
thought it could be as high as 20 psf.  I know what he's doing.  His
equipment housing is normally designed for a roof live load of 20 psf.

Boy, is he going to be surprised!

Thanx, guys,

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561