Re: Canada Snow Load

Fountain,

I have done a project up in Houghton, MI for Michigan Tech.  This is still
quite a ways from International Falls, but will give you a little more to
go on.  We used a ground snow of 70 psf, if I remember correctly.  I think
we ended up with about 55 psf for a roof snow load based upon exposure,
etc.

Hope this helps.

Scott Maxwell, PE, SE