Average Salary by Experience

Dear SEAINT members:

I have added the second real time report to our salary survey page. The report shows average salary by years of experience. It is interesting to see that new comers are making more than those who have 3 to 5 years experience.

To view this real time report, go to http://www.seaint.org and click on the Salary Survey link. BTW, if you have not participated in the survey so far, please do so while you are there. It is easy and takes less than one minute to complete.

Thank you for your support.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Admin SEAINT