From: Shafat Qazi [mailto:seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org]
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2000 10:59 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Average Salary by Experience

Dear SEAINT members:

I have added the second real time report to our salary survey page. The
report shows average salary by years of experience. It is interesting to
see that new comers are making more than those who have 3 to 5 years
experience.

To view this real time report, go to http://www.seaint.org and click on the
Salary Survey link. BTW, if you have not participated in the survey so far,
please do so while you are there. It is easy and takes less than one minute
to complete.

Thank you for your support.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Admin SEAINT