Again on the HSS black book

Is anyone aware of an Errata for the black book? I attended a
seminar on HSS connections where it was stated that Table 4.9 is
in error for the minimum wall thickness of round HSS. The
values(i.e. 10.3/Fy) move down 1 row, therefore, 10.3/Fy is for
5/16" plate instead of 1/4". Therefore, is the value for 1/4" now
7.7/Fy?

Or, is it the usual occurrence (at seminars) of me dropping off to
sleep and only half hearing something and my twilight mind putting
the pieces together.