FW: FW: Who wants to be a doctor?

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Schumacher [mailto:Support(--nospam--at)risatech.com]
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2000 1:29 PM
To: Scott, William N.
Subject: Re: FW: Who wants to be a doctor?

Bill,

All our engineer/programmers work, live, and relax in sunny Southern
California.  For the record, please note that unlike most of our
competitors, we don't really have dedicated "programmers" per se.  We're
all licensed PE's and we even do
occasional consulting to try to keep our toes in "real world" design.

The rumor to the contrary is just that, a rumor.

Please feel free to forward this to the list service to clear our good name.

Roger Schumacher, PE
Engineer/Analyst
RISA Technologies