Need Local PM to Represent us in Richmond, VA

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] I am looking for a small professional firm who would be interested in representing our firm. This is for the telecommunications field and on the bloody edge of technology. The field PM would interact with the client, perform site visits, and gather information for design team. Approximate time per site would be on the order of 8 to 16 hours. Estimated total effort 400 hours over period of time.
email laneja(--nospam--at)c-b.com or call 817-347-7640