Re: engineering books

Peter Higgins wrote:

> David,
>
> R&Y is probably the best $85 you're likely to spend (perhaps short of
> Johnston's SSRC books). It's amazing how a little scribbling on an envelope
> using the book will get you very close to a fancy analysis. As a manual
> check on a design alone, its often priceless.
>
> Peter Higgins, SE

STRESS AND STRAIN".
I just would like to say that this book is "a must". As a vessels
engineer I used it several times for those situations which are not
strictly "under the code".
Besides, to make you suffer I tell you that I paid about 17U$S when I
bought it from the McG.Hill Bokk club.....20 years ago.

Juan