Steel Bridge Framing Question

We have a bridge design which will include the use of integral steel caps (cross girders at piers).  We are looking at a 4-span continuous structure.

Has anyone run into framing into an integral cap at a joint (i.e. simple end of continuous unit)?  if so, details and ideas?  How is cap stabilized during construction - when 1st girder is set, before opposite girder (next span) is put in place?  Torsion of cap beam?