Seeking Sponsors for Web site

With the addition of Salary Survey on our SEAINT web site, the number of visitors per day has increased. This is an excellent platform for Software vendors and consultants to advertise their products and services.

SEAINT is currently seeking sponsors for our web site. The banners you will put on the web site will be viewed by thousands of engineers from all over the world. For as little as $175 per month, promote your products and service.

SEAINT is owned and operated by SEAOSC, a non-profit organization.

For more information, please send an email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Thank You.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Admin SEAINT