Structural engineering in a home business

I want to ask if it is applicable or not .... If we receive the
architectural drawing by email, we can do the structural analysis and design
of concerete or steel structure as if we can do the same work with the same
specification and the same accuracy with less money it will be very good...
this idea is applicable or not if we deal with USA and Canada consulting
offices