RE: TEDDS

I purchased the TEDDS program shortly after they began their heavy marketing
in the Modern Steel Construction magazine.  I have been quite satisfied with
the program.  There have been a few "bugs" in its operation, which is
typical with any software.  However, I recently recieved an update to the
program, which I believe will address most of those problems.  I am not sure
what you mean by stable, but the program does what I tell it, within a
reasonable time frame, and the output is excellent.

Brian K. Smith, P.E.