RE: Steel Connections

James

     Who signs the checks you cash? As long as there is no safety risks I
believe in doing as the "BOSS" wants. By the way it works well at home too. If
the actual load is larger you show the actual load. The slight pain I feel for
the client in cases like this is more then over ridden by loyalty to my
employer ( Old School Thinking). If the issue is safety then there is no
question, always go with safety. If it really bothers you find a new job.