RE: Joist Girder Connections to Tubes

If your connecting to the face of a structural tube there is a product
called a Hollo-Bolt available for Lindapter NA in Ann Arbor. It is basically
a steel anchor which fits inside a hole drilled into the tube face. You can
fasten from the outside face with a couple of wrenches. More info is
available on http://www.lindapter.com