RE: Firewall construction

Harold,

Have you done a single cantilevered wall that cantilevers about 36 feet?
I believe that this would be a rather hefty wall for even an internal
pressure of 5 or 10 psf, not to mention if the wall should be designed for
an external wind pressure for situations AFTER one side has fallen down.
My gut was telling me that a single wall is not a feasible option, but I
know the PM will question my gut, so I was "covering my bases".

Thanks,

Scott Maxwell, PE, SE