FW: IBC 2000 Section 1913.5.2.5

A week or two there was a question about one of the equations in the IBC.  I
looked into it and here is the response "from the horse's mouth".
regards,
Martin
---------------------- Forwarded by Martin W. Johnson/EQE on 06/28/2000 02:23 PM

"Maffei, Joe R." <JMaffei(--nospam--at)ruthchek.com> on 06/28/2000 02:15:43 PM