RE: Firewall construction

Rick,

Put one door in wall A.  Provide fire stop material between wall A and wall
B at the perimeter of the opening in wall B.  There are many good
elastomeric fire stopping materials on the market.

One could argue that if wall A collapsed, you would have a breech (the door
opening) in wall B, but it has been allowed by building officials in the
past.

Regards,
Harold Sprague