Re: Seeking Sponsors for Web site

Sunil:

We will be glad to recommend you to some graphics designers that can design your banner. As far as the feed back goes, we can give you monthly stats.

Shafat

At 06/28/00 01:28 PM, you wrote:

If we provide the text to appear on the banner, would the SEAINT design the
banner and would we be able to provide some feedback to the design?

Sunil Gupta, SE