RE: Steel Connections

> From: "Sprague, Harold O." <SpragueHO(--nospam--at)bv.com>
<SNIP>
>I assemble a table with various beam depths and show the connections both
>welded and bolted.  The odd ball connections are detailed individually.  I
>have found that the fabricators with beam lines (most of them) like the all
>bolted connections.

I assume you have a standard detail.  What does your table look like?  I've
been trying to develop something like this but haven't got a working version
yet.  Projects are always in a rush and our "standard" details cut and paste
too easily.  Hence, the table is on my "wish" list.  I think it would
eliminate a bunch of details.  (And questions, and "Oops forgot that
detail").

Mark Jones
Jacobs Engineering