RE: older aisc manual wanted

Title: RE: older aisc manual wanted

>Does anyone know where I can get a copy of an older
>AISC manual - in particular, I am looking for the 1948
>fifth edition, but I might be interested in others.

Old AISC Manualks, particularly a specific edition, are sometimes hard to come by. There are several on-line bookstores that specialize in rare books listed here:

    http://www.engr.psu.edu/ae/steelstuff/books.htm

I've found a few listed at several of the links in that list. A retired engineer's garage sale is also a possibility. (-:

Charlie

P.S. If you need something specific out of the 1948 version, Ken, we have it in our library.