RE: older aisc manual wanted[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: older aisc manual wanted
- From: Charlie Carter <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:24:47 -0500
>Does anyone know where I can get a copy of an older
>AISC manual - in particular, I am looking for the 1948
>fifth edition, but I might be interested in others.
Old AISC Manualks, particularly a specific edition, are sometimes hard to come by. There are several on-line bookstores that specialize in rare books listed here:
I've found a few listed at several of the links in that list. A retired engineer's garage sale is also a possibility. (-:
P.S. If you need something specific out of the 1948 version, Ken, we have it in our library.
- Prev by Subject: RE: older aisc manual wanted
- Next by Subject: Omega and Rho -simultaneous use
- Previous by thread: RE: older aisc manual wanted
- Next by thread: ETABS