ARPA[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ARPA
- From: "Greg Smith" <strusup(--nospam--at)gte.net>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:25:13 -0500
My Zone Alarm firewall as blocked aboout 20 access attempts from ARPA (Advanced Research Projects Agency/Admin) yesterday evening in a two hour span. I used NSLookup to find out who it was. The last number in the IP address (their) changed each time by a digit or two and the attempts seemed regularly timed.
Has anyone else experienced this? I also wonder if it has to do with the NASA screen saver that I downloaded about a year ago - they had to have my address to send it. This is Outer Limits stuff - deja vu.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Arkansas
- Next by Subject: ARPA
- Previous by thread: RE: Again on the HSS black book
- Next by thread: ARPA