ARPA

     My Zone Alarm firewall as blocked aboout 20 access attempts from ARPA (Advanced Research Projects Agency/Admin) yesterday evening in a two hour span.  I used NSLookup to find out who it was.  The last number in the IP address (their) changed each time by a digit or two and the attempts seemed regularly timed.

     Has anyone else experienced this?  I also wonder if it has to do with the NASA screen saver that I downloaded about a year ago - they had to have my address to send it.  This is Outer Limits stuff - deja vu.

Greg