Re: Proper Window installation in type V construction

George-
The best guide on this subject is "Nail-On Windows  Installation & Flashing
Procedures" by DTA 415 389-7400. I don't agree with everything in their book
but it covers the subject well. (I recommend everything they do plus the
addition of  strips of self adhering membrane. i.e. Fortifiber's Flashband,
Polyken, or Bituthene, etc.) At $65 its a little pricey, they also have a CAD
disk for $115.
Chuck